This morning, Roy was running out the door and couldn't find his umbrella so asked to borrow Abby's. I gave the go-ahead and off he ran. About 45 minutes later, I got a text saying he had left the umbrella in the a of the driver who took him in today (he waits at a big parking lot and people who want to take advantage of the HOV lanes into DC come by and pick up waiting passengers who are heading in the same direction). This is not the first item (nor the first or second umbrella) that has been left in some random person's car. Abby immediately burst into tears upon hearing the news of her umbrella and was very angry. I explained that it was an accident and that Dad was probably just distracted. After a little bit she asked to borrow my phone so she could send a text to Roy and get the anger out of her system. Here's what she composed:
Your in big big big big big big
big trobl so nevr lev an
unbrelu you caNt play on
your fone for one hole wek or
intl you git my unbrlu .
2 comments:
Haha! You tell him, Abby! My suggestion is to get him a hooded rain coat! Good luck. I don't think it's likely Abby sees that umbrella again, but hopefully a Daddy-Daughter shopping date will remedy the situation.
I love it! That's so funny.
Post a Comment