Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday, Lydia!

We had such a fun time celebrating our sweet, sassy, full-of-kisses, dancing, happy Lydia!  She knew the day was special and is still convinced it's her "BIRTHDAY!"  I plan to do a sappy post later (as soon as I do the Christmas post, Abby's birthday post, and Sam's birthday post), but we love this girl and feel so grateful she belongs to us forever!

The much-desired purple flashlight 

"What is it?  What is it?"
For those who of you who know my sister Cami, 
can you ever hear that question and not hear her voice saying it?


So many helpers!



Mom and Dad, thanks for the double gifts this year!
This book is the one you sent before Christmas! :) 

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love the videos on the next blog - the dancing and singing was beautiful! And I love Lydia's belly laugh. So cute.

Well, one of the benefits to you of my getting older and more forgetful is that Lydia got two gifts! I hope that I don't ever forget a birthday. (P.S. How sneaky of you to not remember that I had sent her b-day gift in the Christmas box when I asked what she wanted for her b-day. So convenient that it was "hidden" by the birthday gift from Stoddards. Indeed!)