Sunday, March 16, 2014

Capturing Abby

Abby has been bringing home her writing every day.  She has to use a certain word in her sentence and I love to hear what she has to say because it truly captures what is going on in her mind.  The word that is bolded is the word she was required to use.

Abby's words: "Will you come to fises our frt dor?  It fell oof.  Will you fises it for oos ples?"
Interpretation: "Will you come fix our front door?  It fell off.  Will you fix it for us please?
The Story: Our back sliding glass door is slowly falling apart.  We had a guy come out to look at it the day before so we could have the landlords convinced that we weren't being dramatic--the door truly cannot be fixed...it needs to be replaced.

Abby's words: "I like to pala with my brothre and my sister.  We like to play owxsigd."
Interpretation: "I like to play with my brother and sister.  We like to play outside."

Abby's words: "My Dad has sind up for beying a sokrco ch.  By the way are last name is Zwahlen."
Interpretation: "My Dad has signed up for being a soccer coach.  By the way, our last name is Zwahlen."

Abby's words: "I see my mom and my cozin.  One  name is Zach.  The ovr is Ethin.  The ygist is Sofe.  I love them all and my hll famle."
Interpretation: "I see my mom and my cousin.  One's name is Zach.  The other is Ethan.  The youngest is Sophia.  I love them all and my whole family."

Abby's words: "I like my mom and my famule and my mom les me sugl in to hrr and my sisdr is sille.  My Dad and Sam love to resll.  Lukle tha dot resll me."
Interpretation: "I like my mom and my family and my mom lets me snuggle into her and my sister is silly.  My Dad and Sam love to wrestle.  Luckily they don't wrestle me."

Abby's words: "This is me.  This is my famule.  This is my Dad.  His rel name is Roy."
Interpretation: "This is me.  This is my family.  This is my Dad.  His real name is Roy."

Abby's words: "Tar is a big famule in my hozs.  Tay lov me and I lov tim."
Interpretation: "There is a big family in my house.  They love me and I love them."

Abby's words: "This is my sisst.  Hrr name is Lytea was ating lik a two ye ld today she was lafing win I told mom."
Interpretation: "This is my sister.  Her name is Lydia.  She was acting like a two year old today.  She was laughing when I told mom."

Abby's words: "My femule is the best.  I have the best famule bkus I lik thim.  I love my mom sing to me in the roking cher so thas wyi my mo is the best."
Interpretation: "My family is the best.  I have the best family because I like them.  I love when my mom sings to me in the rocking chair so that is why my mom is the best."
Note: She drew a heart around the word love.  She really loves me :)

Abby's words: "My Dad went on a wrk chip.  He cold us evreday.  On Friday 20th 2014 he did sicp."
Interpretation: "My Dad went on a work trip.  He called us everyday.  On Friday, February 20, 2014, he did Skype."

Abby's words: "This is my mom.  Look at hrr tome see she is pegmit.  I bsibib that I wod col the dady Blom."
Interpretation: "This is my mom.  Look at her tomorrow.  She is pregnant.  I decided I would call the baby Bloom."

Abby's words: "We hav a lot of fan in the swiming pole with my mom and my Dad and Sam and Liydyai.  It is fan!"
Interpretation: "We have a lot of fun in the swimming pool with my mom and my dad and Sam and Lydia.  It is fun!"

Abby's words: "Mom come here to Serotogo Elomenenre skool.  Come to art come to PE and come to music.  Sing do fun crats and do hethe tings so Dad come and mom and Sam and Lidyia."
Interpretation: "Mom, come here to Saratoga Elementary School.  Come to art, come to PE, and come to Music.  Sing, do crafts, and do healthy things.  So Dad, come, and Mom and Sam and Lydia."

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow, Abby's a good writer! And obviously a happy young lady with a lot of love to share. We love her, too!