- Sam told me this week he had to borrow the white car for work tonight. I asked him a little about his job and about where he was driving the car. He told me if I got my shoes on I could join him at his job. I finally got the name of his job: "The park!!!" Too bad it was 15 degrees outside.
- Sam and Lydia were sitting right next to each other at lunch. Sam grabbed Lydia's face, squeezed her cheeks and said, "We can be squishy buddies!"
- Sam has been having nightmares on and off lately. We've talked about lots of strategies to deal with nightmares and finally decided to try praying before bed to not have nightmares. That next morning, he reported that he had no nightmares the night before because "monsters are afraid of Jesus."
- The next night he added a little something extra to his prayer about no nightmares: the ability to throw up on ghosts and monsters.
- Tonight as I was talking to him before bed we were going through the list of things we can do to make nightmares go away or be changed or be made funny. And then came the question: "Why does Daddy poop on monsters?"
Saturday, January 11, 2014
Sam Sayings
Sam has a very unique way of seeing the world and he can always, always make me laugh:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment