Sunday, November 24, 2013

Cute Kiddos

Here are some favorite phone pictures from the last week or so.  Most of them don't have a story, but they capture where we are right now.  We are grateful for 3 happy, healthy kids who love each other.  As I was listening to these three play trains the other day, it was magical.  I hope there's a place in heaven where there are constant sounds of children laughing.  


Abby the pilgrim.  We met her for Thanksgiving lunch last week.  You can't see much of it, but she was wearing a cute pilgrim hat. 

Do you see the curls Miss Lydia is sporting?  LOVE them! 

Abby wore her BYU pin last week.  Never to be outdone, Sam and Lydia had to take a picture too.  Sam told Lydia, "Be silly!"  Of course she performed. 


Lydia has opinions on her outfits.  Check out the pjs.  She insisted on wearing the shorts on top.  Funny girl.

Trampoline fun!  

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love the pix! And yes, I agree that there should be a place in heaven for the sound of children laughing and playing together! Nothing like it, and I miss like crazy that you guys have all grown up and left the nest. But at least one of our children has chosen to stay in Santa Rosa and raise his family here (hint hint).