I just saw that "Teen Beach Movie" was put on Netflix (it's the new Disney TV movie from the summer). Naturally, I emailed Roy about it.
Michelle's Email to Roy:
I am embarrassed to admit that I saw it was new on Netflix and got excited. Will you watch it with me sometime?
Roy's Response:
I did too. I tried to get Abby excited last Friday but she was agnostic. I would feel more comfortable watching it with Abby. That way when I say, "Yeah I saw that movie..." I don't completely immaculate myself. :)
Michelle's Response:
do you mean emasculate? :)
And I think we should just say it's a Mom & Dad choose night tomorrow and we pick it. She loved the preview we watched this summer.
Although I am now trying to figure out how you can immaculate yourself...
Roy's Response:
haha. That's probably the best spelling mistake I have ever made. :) I am immaculate!
2 comments:
hahahahaha! You guys are funny, and fun!
that's on netflix!! i'm totally going to watch it :)
Post a Comment