Here are some pictures of these little people I have dedicated my life to. I love them so much!
Sam is hanging like a monkey from the bars in his gym class. You might have to squint to avoid the mirror's glare :)
Lydia is suddenly a toddler who loves being a little mommy. This naptime, she had 4 babies in bed with her.
Painting project!
My girls. I love them!
Oh, Sam. I love this child.
Play-doh Angry Birds that Sam and I created one day during quiet time.
Lydia's new game is to open every drawer in the kitchen and then run away laughing. (Please disregard the extra stuff laying around. Amazingly, we aren't clean every second :)
Sam and Grandma reading "There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat"
Abby's school picture that I am way too cheap to actually purchase. Isn't she the cutest ever?
Two cute cuddlebugs.










No comments:
Post a Comment