Saturday, September 7, 2013

Photo Dump!

At the end of August, Sam had an emergency surgery.  It was a 7 hour ordeal from beginning to end (not the surgery, but from calling the doctor to Sam coming home all drugged) and he was fine by the next morning.  Of course.  These little people are resilient!  Roy and I took a few days longer to internalize the ordeal.  But the important thing is that he is doing perfectly fine.  And he got spoiled by a new Angry Birds set from Grandma and Baba Z and flowers from cousin Chrissy:



Here are my favorite little people:


"I am soooo excited for school!"


What happens when you decide to skip your nap:


My baby girl:


One of the only times Sam requested his picture taken.  We did it after dropping Abby off at school yesterday:


Lydia's getting so big!  Thanks for the cute shirt, Mor Mor!


Lydia loves to hold hands lately and Roy and I eat it up. :)


  • Abby picked out her first day of school outfit and put it all in her bed the night before.  It brought back memories of those night-before-butterflies and excitement.
  • Tonight, Abby and Sam had the following conversation:
    • Abby: "I'm glad not to be Lydi's age."
    • Sam: "What about Mor Mor's age?" (Mor Mor is my mom)
  • I ran out to throw something in the mailbox the other day and turned around the see Sam, pants down, standing on the front steps and peeing on the neighbor's lawn.


No comments: