Family Time!
Sam is so funny. I seriously love watching him as he plays and love listening while he talks because he is just so funny. A couple weeks ago, I told the kids that they had done such a great job eating lunch that they got a cookie (not normal at our house). Sam held out both hands and said, "One, two?" Sad for me that I can't resist that huge smile and the two hands. What can I say...I'm a sucker for my boy! It's so fun to watch him grow up and show off how strong he is at the playground by swinging from bars, hear him count his cars or animals, and go up to strangers to say hi and tell them some random information about his monster truck, ball, or stick he is holding. Love him!

Abby gave a talk in Primary today and did awesome. I'm so proud of how much she understands and remembers. Sometimes, though, it doesn't work out so well with what she remembers because it gets me in trouble. :) Yesterday as we were leaving the zoo, Abby declared, "I want to be an eagle scientist when I grow up!" Roy was a little panicked and said, "You want to be what?" Now, if you say it really fast in a 4-year-old voice, you'll understand that Roy heard "evil" scientist. Abby thought it was so funny. :) She is so happy and friendly, has 200% enthusiasm, and is incredibly creative and imaginative. I love her!
Lydia, my perfect angel baby, has us all wrapped around her finger. All she has to do is breath and she has a sibling at her side demanding she be fed, changed, or cuddled. Seriously, the siblings adore her. She is a cuddle bug and is growing up so fast. I feel so spoiled by her!
We went to the zoo yesterday and enjoyed some turtles,
snakes,
gorillas,
turtles,
and more turtles.
(Okay, maybe the last two are tortoises, but we are obsessed with turtles and I had to stick with the theme.)
1 comment:
Wait? Abby is enthusiastic??!! haha, she definitely does have 200% - love it! The pictures are so cute! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! And keep on hugging them for me!
Post a Comment