Monday, March 26, 2012

Lydia Jane

Our beautiful Lydia Jane was born Wednesday, March 21 at 1:59 pm.  She weighed in at 8 lbs 3 oz and is 22" long.  She is an angel and has a calm, sweet disposition.  We are all so very happy to have her here to cuddle and love!


8 comments:

Melissa Nielsen said...

So cute!!! Michelle, I think that she looks like you! Congrats, hope you are doing good!

Wendi said...

Awww!! So pretty. Can't wait to see her and hold her. Congratulations!

Natalie said...

Congrats!

Michelle Earnest said...

Congratulations!

Cecily said...

So glad to see Lydia didn't miss out on those kissable Zwahlen cheeks! What a sweetheart!!

Linda said...

She is so lovable! Thanks for letting me stay for a fun visit. She is such a cute and cuddly little girl! I miss all of you! Give all the kids hugs for me!

Sare said...

Whoa, even as a tiny squish of a baby she looks JUST like you guys! I'm sure she'll fit in just fine... congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Three's easier and harder than I would have thought-it's so fun to have 3 though isn't it! So happy for you, can't believe how old Abbby looks-Mere enjoyed looking at the blog with me. Elizabeth