Monday, December 19, 2011

Family Pictures

We had our talented friend Wendi take our family pictures on Saturday morning.  Besides it being freezing, I would say it was a success!  We got a couple pictures with all of us smiling and some really cute ones of the kids.  Sam was especially cheesing it up for the camera.  Wendi's old truck in her yard definitely helped keep him happy.  He would stay in there all day.  Merry Christmas!


I can hardly believe Abby is less than 2 weeks away from being my 4-year-old girl.  I keep telling her to stop growing (which inspires all sorts of funny responses as we fake-argue about it), but really I am so proud of this smart, gorgeous girl who speaks her mind, bubbles over with enthusiasm, and constantly surprises me with what she knows and what she can do.



This boy is pure joy!  He is a handful at times and leaves a path of destruction in his wake, but his delight in everything around him is infectious.  Sam's latest phrase is, "I'm funny", which he has learned to say after doing something funny and when he needs to get out of being in trouble.












My happy family!