It was really wild to go from the cold of Lehi to the warmth of St. George, but it was a very welcomed weather change. We went out in just our long-sleeves and it was great! We had a great time with Aunt Samira, Uncle Steve, James and Miriam. Abby loved all the attention from both cousins and the personalized art lessons, dance lessons, and tea-party-planning lessons she got from Miriam. Sam fell in love with all the motorized toys, monster trucks, Legos, and armored vehicles.
See? Sam loved all the boy toys! He's thinking, "We don't have anything like this at my house!"
We went to see the lights at the St. George temple. Of course the kids (and Roy) had to walk up the 20-plus stairs to the top of the temple doors. And of course I had to take a picture.
After we saw the lights and the displays at the Visitors Center, we headed back to the cars. I cracked up laughing when I saw Sam join the ring-around-the-pole game the older three kids were playing. They started going pretty fast around the pole and Sam suddenly stopped. All the kids were brought to a screeching halt while Sam looked back and laughed at them. He has such a funny, teasing personality.
Aunt Samira and the kids took us to the dinosaur museum and the dinosaur tracks out in the dessert. We got to touch real dinosaur footprints, bones, and other fossils. It was awesome! Abby is now going to join Miriam's Pink Paleo firm as one of the paleontologists when she grows up. We talk about dinosaurs everyday. I've about reached my limit on knowledge so I better start researching!
We went to this great park where everything spins and twirls and moves. It was so much fun! Even the grown-ups had a great time playing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment