
We are thrilled to announce that we have another baby coming to join our family. We got to see arms, legs, head, and spinal cord today and lots of wiggling. Abby had fun copying the baby wiggle and carried the pictures around saying, "Baby". I'm 9 weeks and haven't been as sick this time, but have definitely taken advantage of napping with Abby. We can't wait to meet our little one!
22 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! Congratulations you guys! We are so excited for all of you. What wonderful news!!!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! :) I'm so happy for you :D I'm sure Abby is delighted!
yay!! I am so excited for you guys! Babies are great. When are you due? Jan/Feb? Take naps as often as you can!!! Enjoy it!
Melissa
I just noticed the title of your blog post. I'm slightly unobservant I guess. Yay for February!!
About time. J/K! :) Congrats - are you gonna find out what it is? How old is Abby now? We're happy for you!!
how wonderful! congratulations!
Congratulations! I hope all goes well for you.
so exciting!!!! i had no idea. congrats! let me know if we can help with abby.
yay! That's rockin' news! I couldn't be happier for you guys!!
That is so exciting! Congrats!!!
Hooray! Congrats
Wooo Hooo!!! I see my giving you a hard time paid off:):) I think you should have the baby right on your due date since that is my birthday:) A 2 year age gap is great-they will be good friends:)
YEAH!!! That is so much fun. So when is the expected due date? I am glad that Abby is happy too. That makes it a little easier. You are amazing!
Congratulations!
Though I'm suspicious... on the picture, it looks like a little bean. ;)
I'm so glad I took a minute before heading to bed to check out your blog. YEAH! I'm so excited for you both. Just gotta love these babies!
YAY!! Congrats you guys!! That is wonderful! February will be a great month!!
congrats!
congratulations to you three! yeah ...
Congrats you guys!! Maybe your new little one will be born on Roy's birthday?!?
We are, of course, so excited for another grandbaby! And Cami and I will keep you company on the wild rides at Disneyland (well, I might go on a few of them . . . .)
That's wonderful!
Congratulations!! This is funny because I on Sunday I thought you had a "glow."
Post a Comment