Saturday, July 25, 2009
Another Interview
Roy has an interview next Thursday (the day after he finishes the Bar) in Wise, VA. Where? Don't worry, we wondered the same thing. If you picture the corner where Tennessee and Kentucky meet Virginia, you've found Wise, VA. It's an interview for one of the officers of the court there, which would be pretty cool. Abby and I are going down to play in Roanoke during the Bar so we'll be joining him on his adventure to Wise too. Oddly enough, my brother-in-law served his mission in TN and his first area was Wise, VA so he called and gave us a run-down last night. It would be about as opposite of DC as you can get--there are about 3200 people in the entire county. We've just been cracking up. I've definitely wanted to move someplace not as busy as DC, but I wasn't quite thinking that big of a difference. We'll see what happens, but in the meantime, I'm looking forward to next week where Roy is done with studying for the Bar (HUGE YEAH!) and we can explore Wise, VA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Best of luck on the Bar and with Wise!!
Post a Comment