I never do these, but since Sister Funsch (aka Melissa Nielson) challenged me and I have a hard time saying no to her, here it goes:
A) Four places that I go to over and over: Shoppers, Target, the post office, church
B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: Sarah, my mom, Becky, Roy (yes, I know we're married, but we still email)
C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Olive Garden, picnics in the park, Wendys, Union Hotel (our once-a-week pizza place while we were in CA...yummy)
D) Four places I would rather be right now: I'll be honest, there's really no where I would rather be--Abby is asleep and I'm about to curl up with some chocolate and a good book
E) Four people I think will respond: Sarah, Liz, Steph, Becky and whoever else can't say no to a challenge!
F) Four TV shows I watch: We watch everything online, but I enjoy Bones, Fringe, Numbers, and The Unit
I tag Sarah Morrow, Becky, Liz, Steph, and anyone else who wants to!
2 comments:
long story short, or actually the full story is thus: your sister found me on Facebook, i looked at her blog, and saw your name and thought,"I hope this is MY MICHELLE!!!" and it totally was. So how excited am i to catch up with you!!! melissadawnsingleton.blogspot.com I am in SLC now. eek, so excited!!! Love your guts, and your adorable family!!
Chris loves The Unit. By the way, it's Becca Wallace from church-hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog:-)
Post a Comment