For those of you who don't know, we are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, sometimes called the Mormons. We believe that Jesus Christ is our Savior, that He and our Father in Heaven love us, and that we are children of God. We believe that God loves us enough to send a prophet today, just as He had prophets during Bible times. We believe in the Book of Mormon, a book written by ancient prophets who lived on the American continent. The Book of Mormon tells the story of the people in the Americas and testifies of Jesus Christ. I believe these teachings are true because I have prayed and asked my Father in Heaven to know the truth. He answered my prayers and I have faith to follow the good feelings I have felt. I love being a member of this Church. If you want to learn more, ask me. I am happy to share more. If you want to know more of what we believe, here are two great websites:
www.mormon.org
www.jesuschrist.lds.org
Our Father in Heaven will answer your prayers too. He loves each one of us and wants us to find the most happiness and joy that we can in this life.
1 comment:
I add my testimony to yours - thank you for sharing your feelings. Life makes so much more sense, even the challenges and trials, when we put things in His perspective. Thanks again,
Mom
Post a Comment