The Zwahlens: Roy, Michelle, and Abby
The Freebairn family
Abby playing with Uncle Neil
Abby playing with my dad (Far Far). She LOVES him! He can always get a smile.
Abby demonstrates how we all felt after those pictures. She is too cute!
PS--Annmarie, thank you for taking these great pictures!
5 comments:
How cute she is! We missed you guys last weekend, but glad to hear that all is well California! Are you guys going to be passing through St. George sometime?
That is a great family picture with so much character. The family has changed so much (in a good way) since that summer Steph and I spent with you guys. There are all these added people!
Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sending me one. We miss you.
Cute family pictures! Abby is getting so big! When do you guys get back? I am missing you in primary, although you most likely won't be put right back in, you never know though. I'm glad you are enjoying your time in CA! It is great that you are able to enjoy your family, sounds like you are having a great time!
Hey! I found you on Carrie's blog...what a cute baby! Has it really been that long since I've seen you?? We're in Utah for a while, but we'll be back in VA eventually... see you, Jen Babcock
Post a Comment