Saturday, July 19, 2008

It's Been WAY Too Long

You know, I feel like I should have a really good reason why I haven't updated our blog for a while. In reality, my excuse is life. We haven't been doing any one thing that has kept us particularly busy, but we've been busy! It hasn't helped that Abby's naps have been way too short and my to-do list for nap time still has unfinished tasks. So, because I have been meaning to show Abby off for the last few days, I'll just put up some pictures! I think she's really really cute!
Abby knows to pose for the camera.
Here she is just after Roy finished feeding her. She's such a mess!

Abby loves playing the piano at my parent's and the keyboard at Mor Mor's house. As you can see, she gets very focused on playing. :)

On a side note, Roy and I went to a garage sale today and got a soft book, a cool toy, and a bowling set all for a dollar. We are now going to be official garage sale junkies!

No comments: