Sunday, October 7, 2018

Happy Fall!

We had a family date night on Friday to Phillips Farm in Cary.  We successfully navigated the corn maze, learned about the history of the farm on a hay ride, and played hard.  We all had a fabulous time and already can't wait to go back again next year.



 Andrew won the rubber duck race!

 The barrel races were hilarious and definitely a kid favorite


We found corn in some interesting places when we got home.  Nora even got in on the fun of the corn box and was happy sitting there playing until I moved away to help Andrew find his missing shoe.  Note to self: always remove footwear before entering a giant box of corn.









More evidence that Nora was there too :)


See?  Totally a favorite.  I think the kids went back and played here 3 times.


Andrew was so proud to hold Nora while she went down the slide.  He told her he would only hold her for 5 slides because he was hot and ready to go home.  All the kids are so sweet to Nora.  I'm proud of them for how good they are.  

No comments: