Sunday, February 26, 2017

More Random Stuff

We got Cosmo about a month ago.  He's been a good dog and loves us.  The kids really love him, except when Andrew decides he likes cats better (hahaha...he doesn't like cats at all).  He mostly just gets annoyed with Cosmo when he comes over to check out what is happening when Andrew is getting dressed or having his diaper changed.  It's actually really funny :)


I love cuddling with this kid


We have had incredible weather this week.  One of the best parts of the week was eating popsicles and watching as everyone's tongues turned different colors.  Of course we had to document it!


Poor sleepy Andrew


I taught the letter T in preschool a couple weeks ago and the kids had a blast making a train with cardboard boxes.  And Cosmo was right there in the mix with them


Roy was gone in China for Valentine's Day so I get to take complete credit for a pretty great day for the kids.  We had pink chocolate chip pancakes, new nerf guns bullets, treats, and a pink dinner.  The kids totally spoiled me with some amazing Valentine cards and lots of extra love that day.  I sure love my little Valetines!

No comments: