Sunday, October 25, 2015

Little Bits of Random

We have lots of fun together. I feel so blessed!






Learning about Mars at the Air & Space Museum with cousins:


So excited about Halloween costumes they slept in them:

Trying to make Roy jealous of the fun we were having while he was traveling. He was out to dinner with my parents and sister so we had to be extra convincing:


A little MoTab (Mormon Tabernacle Choir) Christmas concert on a Sunday morning made everyone cuddle up close.



I love when best friends are siblings. 




Non nap days are the worst. This one turned out ok since I got a big snuggle and he feel so deeply asleep I had drool stains. 



1 comment:

Linda said...

Love all the pictures. And that first one of Andrew - when did he go from being a baby to a little boy??? Thanks for posting these fun pictures! And yes, we had a good time with Roy at dinner, but it looks like you guys had plenty of fun too!