Sunday, November 2, 2014

Smattering of Pictures

These two kids are so cute together.  Lydia loves Andrew fiercely.  Someday he will appreciate it :)


I am a Freebairn.  I notice typos, cringe at severely mispronounced words, and believe if you are paying for signs or boxes to advertise your goods you should run it by an editor.  It runs in my family.  We have been known to send pictures of the greater offenders and we laugh.  It's not something we do to be rude so please be our friends.  We're just wired that way.  So when I saw this sign at Kohls, I had to take a picture!


Happy mom moments!



Abby lost her second tooth and left a note for the Tooth Fairy


Abby requested that my brother Steven write a book about a dinosaur who plays soccer.  She designed the cover:


Sam and Lydia have developed a really fun friendship.  They give each other so many hugs every day!


Abby and her BFF Emma at our Halloween party!


No comments: