Sunday, August 24, 2014

Because I'm Happy!

We had to say goodbye to Mor Mor this week.  We had so much fun together and kept her busy.  She made dinners, freezer meals, had tickle fests, had a mancala playoff, and (wait for it...) built a coffee table!  Roy and I helped (okay, he spent some time sanding and nailing so he gets a tiny bit of credit) but Mom wins the designation of doing the most work and making the most trips to Home Depot :)  We miss her being here!


We went on a little adventure to Hidden Oaks Nature Center and tried on costumes, played outside, and had fun together.





I love this picture.  It is so telling of them right now.  Abby sitting calmly holding a calm Andrew, Sam finding some way to be silly, and Lydia watching Sam and ready to laugh.


Andrew at 3 weeks old.  He already looks older today.


Happiness embodied.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love all the pictures. I miss you guys and wish I could hug you all, tickle, play, and just have fun!