Love these sisters!
Sam may be the only one I know who can pull off wearing my sunglasses while watching "Angry Birds Toons."
The kids gardening project of the summer! All the kids water it when we play outside. It's amazing it hasn't drowned yet. :) The mammoth sunflower (not kidding, the stalk is 6-1/2+ feet...go big or go home...or at least grow big enough to be impossible to become squirrel food) finally bloomed last week. The picture above is the day it opened and the one below is yesterday, 6 days after it bloomed. We actually have 3 hummingbirds who visit our flower each day. The kids are so proud of it and can't wait to grow more next year!




1 comment:
I can't believe I missed last week's blog with the beautiful pictures! So much fun. I loved Lydia with the huge lollipop, fast asleep! And of course the one of all three standing by the pillars. What a great family you are!
Post a Comment