Monday, July 15, 2013

Sam-isms


  • Sam was hiding in the bedroom curtains.  When he burst out, he yelled, "Wonder Woman!"
  • When we were getting dressed the other night, Sam picked out footie pajamas.  I told him that it was really hot and suggested he pick out different pajamas.  He shook his head and, smiling, said, "We don't live in the desert, Mom!"
  • But my favorite moments are when he comes over just to give me a kiss and hug and say, "I love you so much!"  

2 comments:

Linda said...

Sam is such a cute kid - and so expressive! I love all of his smiles - his "I love you" smile, his "I'm ticklish" smile, and even his "I'm just a little mischievous" smile! What a fun little boy.

Belle said...

yeah! I read some blogs! Love the photos and comments and can't believe how big your kids are! Let us know if you come out this way!! Eliz