Roy's work had a family day at the zoo. It was so fun (even if it did take just over an hour to drive each way). The kids were really excited to see the lion and the seals. Of course we saw other animals too, but those were the big ones. :)
Lydia loved the seal tank. They would swim right by and she was fascinated.
I love these busy little feet!
This week was our much-anticipated swim lesson week. The kids were excited to learn to swim. There were some moments when there was a lack of compliance (like Abby when it came to going under water and she basically popped a blood vessel in her absolute refusal to even consider going under and her fit of horror when her terrible mother gave the swim teacher permission to dunk her...and Sam about every 7 minutes), but they learned a lot. The swim teacher was awesome and will probably be talked about for years to come. I'm really glad they have the whole summer to practice their new skills and gain more confidence in the process.
We took the kids on a wagon ride this morning, as per Sunday tradition, and couldn't resist getting a picture of these two sisters giggling and playing together. I love that they have each other.
1 comment:
I saw your last name on someone's blogger list and had to say hello!! My great great great great grandfather was a Zwahlen and my aunt and uncle own a chocolate and ice cream store in Norristown, Pennsylvania (north of philly) called Zwahlen's!! Maybe you already know about this and maybe you know them, but either way, I thought you had to know!! It's a great place! Their website is... http://www.zwahlens.com/
Post a Comment