I feel like there is always so much catching up to do on the blog! My sense of always being behind on it is helped along by the fact that I always have a list of funny things the kids say or do that is just waiting to be posted. I am going to try to use Sundays to catch up and while I might not be totally consistent, at least I can capture moments of these little lives that we are so lucky to be apart of.
Here are some of our random moments of December:
I don't think this needs any explanation other than the fact that this is pure Sam.
Go ahead, turn your head. Our picture editor is being crazy.
Lydia got a wagon for Christmas. As you can tell, it has turned into a gift for all the kids. And it has been quite the gift to Roy's arms as he lugs them around our neighborhood. :)
Abby got some Lego Friend sets for Christmas and her birthday. She also got the gift of a whole day of a dedicated Baba Z helping her build a house. The house has been with Abby constantly and she has found a new love of building.
Abby turned 5 on December 30. We had a friend party and a family celebration. It's always so fun to celebrate with Abby because her enthusiasm brings us a little closer to heaven. She is positively grateful and exuberant. We are so very blessed to have her in our family!
Turn your head again. :) Abby got a locket for her birthday. She had been asking for a locket for probably 6 months and wears it proudly several times a week. This girl makes me smile.
1 comment:
Such fun pictures! We really miss you guys, but are so glad you were able to come here when Steven got home. What a fun visit, unfortunately mixed in with sickness! But we're glad you made it back safely and got well soon after. Love all the pix! Kids are beautiful, Abby's butterfly cake was adorable!
Post a Comment