Tuesday, October 9, 2012

One-liners


  • I told Abby, who was dawdling, that we were walking out the door to get in the car.  Sam, trying to be Mr. Mom, yells, "Abby, we're making out!"
  • Sam went up to Roy and said, "You have a big nose."  (I laughed so hard at this that he still says it occasionally, although the first time was 2 weeks ago.)
  • Sam: "I got my pixie dust!"  Abby: "I got my sword!"
Said within minutes of each other while eating dinner (I must say these topics are typical of Zwahlen family meal conversations...if you've ever had dinner with any Zwahlen, you can attest to the frequency of potty talk at meals):
  • Sam: "I'm not in Daddy's bottom!"
  • Abby:  "I didn't really sleep well last night because my bottom kept complaining it had to go to the bathroom."

And my new favorite:
  • Sam: "I squeeze your face and squeeze your bottom."

No comments: