Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bits and Pieces

Here are random pictures from my phone.  When I have time I'll sort through the last 2 weeks of fun activities we captured on the camera.  I have cute kids!

Notice they all have washcloths on their heads.  For some reason this was a really funny game they played for a couple nights.  Everyone loved it. 

Lydia is big enough to enjoy a park activity!  I LOVE this girl! 

All the rest are pictures from Busch Gardens a few weekends ago.  It was a blast!  We stayed 10 hours straight, which has got to be some kind of record for our family.  We enjoyed 4 shows and tons of rides...more pictures to come when I have time.




And a random side note: As Roy was reading the Old Testament Reader to the kids, Sam started randomly shouting, "Ho ho ho!  Merry Christmas!"

1 comment:

Linda said...

Such cute pictures. And a jolly ho ho ho back to Sam!