Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Texts

I've been having a great time collecting the funny things the kids have said the last few days and texting them to Roy.  Here's a short collection:

  • Abby: "I used to be a famous bottom dancer."
  • Sam watching a motocross video & Abby comes to watch & says, "Ummm I don't get it" at the same time Sam says "cool!!!"
  • Sam just came up to me and said, "Hi Mommy!  I'm a prophet!
  • downsized_0719120909.jpg
  • Sam has been calling Abby "sweetie" lately.  I overheard this conversation: "Come on, sweetie.  Follow me!"  Abby: "I AM NOT YOUR SWEETIE!"  Sam: "Yes you are, sweetie!"
  • While watching an Ice Age short, Abby said, "Ahhh, the glory of nuts!"
  • With a very serious look on his face, Sam just said, "I'm not scared of panda bears anymore!"
  • Abby just got mad at Sam and yelled, "Samuel David the Lamanite!"

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hilarious! The things your kids say...

Neil said...

These are awesome. I can't wait until Brylie can talk (although Dani's grandpa keeps saying "you spend the first year teaching them to walk and talk, and then the next 20 trying to get them to sit down and be quiet").