Sunday, April 15, 2012

Zwahlen Trio

We spent half the week in recovery mode and the other half making up for it. :)  Sam was sick so we all stayed home watching movies, reading books, doing art, and waiting for him to get better.  It was a long few days. :)  A big chunk of our mornings were spent in pajamas...


...but luckily we had the additional excuse to stay in pjs to cuddle a baby who is starting to come into her own with a nice schedule and great sleep habits.  She plays with her tongue (love it!) and is so patient with her loud, loving siblings.

I have a picture of Abby wearing this same onesie...love to remember Abby (below) as a baby when I dress Lydia in the same clothes!

 I remember seeing pictures of my grandpa holding a baby while they were asleep (it was probably a grandbaby, but I'm not sure) and I think of that snapshot every time I see Roy holding one of our little ones.  And I just can't help but take a picture!


I braved church today.  As we were leaving the parking lot, I wanted to shout, "I DID IT!" just like Sam yells when he accomplishes just about anything.  Going to church is not a big deal, but being the solo parent at church with three is (Roy is out of town and I'm hoping for a gigantic load of chocolate to come home with him along with a big, long nap).  I had help from several people so that was my saving grace.  But I had to take a picture of my trio all dressed up.  If you look closely, you'll see that the older two are shoving Whoppers in their mouths.  Bribery is becoming more a part of our lives. :)


And here are my girls!


1 comment:

Linda said...

Love the pictures. Wow, you are so brave to have taken all three to church, especially with Lydia being so young. Glad you survived! I cant' get over how much Abby and Lydia look alike. AND, her tongue?? Just like her mama!