We had a great Christmas, starting with stockings, gifts under the tree, and then church. Roy and I sang in the choir and it was so fun! Luckily, Grandma and Baba Z were there to sit with the kids. We came home to open more gifts, attempt to talk to family, and have some of the Zwahlen clan over for a Cafe Rio dinner. The kids were spoiled and it was so fun to watch both of them get as excited for each other's gifts as their own.
Abby was thrilled to get a Sleeping Beauty set.
Sam loves, loves, loves his Cars books and seems to be constantly asking for more book reading time.
Abby showing off her new Polly Pocket doll.
1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pix in all the posts! And I'm so glad Sam likes those Cars books (and I'm glad I found them!). The kids are so cute, and you are a beautiful, growing family,
Post a Comment