We took the kids to a little pumpkin patch and play area on Saturday morning. It was so much fun! We went there last fall as well--I love being able to start traditions! The kids had the greatest time running through tunnels, climbing up stairs of hay, and picking out pumpkins. It was a difficult choice to figure out which pumpkins to take home. :) Another tradition we have is for the kids to paint the pumpkins instead of carve them. Abby loves to paint so even though she is old enough to help carve them, she insists on painting her pumpkin. It lasts longer and it's guaranteed fun so we just roll with it. This year she painted a pumpkin with 2 eyes, a mouth, 3 noses and 5 "nose holes", and 2 ears. Apparently when this poor 3-nosed man has a runny nose, he just wipes it into his eyes. I love the creativity and imagination she has, even if it is a little gross at times. But we couldn't be more proud of either kid!
Both the picture above and the one below are completely typical of their relationship: chasing, tackling, laughing, complete love.
Pure happiness! I couldn't decide which Sam one I loved more.
Fake smile, but having a great time.
I love these two!
2 comments:
LOVE the pictures! And yes, I LOVE those two cute kids as well. What an adorable family. Are you going to post pictures of Abby's pumpkin???
Great pictures!! I can't believe how big Sam is! And they are both as adorable as ever. :) I love the pumpkin patch, wish they were a Brazilian tradition too. I'm enjoying it vicariously through your pics this year!! :)
Post a Comment