Congratulations! Hope you've been feeling okay.
Super great news!! March is great!
Congrats on number 3!
Yeah for you!!!! March is my favorite month.
I KNEW IT!!!!! I so didn't want to say anything but on friday and yesterday I could just tell. CONGRATS!!!!!!
Congrats!! So excited for you! :D
I second Diana's comment...I had a feeling especially last night! Congratulations!!
Congrats, dearie! Abby will be a terrific set of spare hands, and I'm sure Sam will be eager to entertain.
awesome!! congrats you guys!
What great news! Congrats to the whole family!
Congrats!! So fun!
We're obviously SO excited! And I love Abby's especially twinkly eyes in the video (and the singing announcement!)
Yeah! We need to have you guys over for dinner...
congrats!!! (hope you don't mind that i'm stalking your blog)what fun news!!Please let me know if you ever need help with your other 2. we are more than happy to have the come play so you can take a much needed nap.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Congratulations! Hope you've been feeling okay.
Super great news!! March is great!
Congrats on number 3!
Yeah for you!!!! March is my favorite month.
I KNEW IT!!!!! I so didn't want to say anything but on friday and yesterday I could just tell. CONGRATS!!!!!!
Congrats!! So excited for you! :D
I second Diana's comment...I had a feeling especially last night! Congratulations!!
Congrats, dearie! Abby will be a terrific set of spare hands, and I'm sure Sam will be eager to entertain.
awesome!! congrats you guys!
What great news! Congrats to the whole family!
Congrats!! So fun!
We're obviously SO excited! And I love Abby's especially twinkly eyes in the video (and the singing announcement!)
Yeah! We need to have you guys over for dinner...
congrats!!! (hope you don't mind that i'm stalking your blog)
what fun news!!
Please let me know if you ever need help with your other 2. we are more than happy to have the come play so you can take a much needed nap.
Post a Comment