One of the perks of living in DC is that the chances of getting fun visitors is increased from just any other random place. We love playing host home to friends and family who come to do sight-seeing, attend events, or just come see us (those are our favorite visits). This month, we had my aunt, uncle, and cousin's family come visit. My kids loved being with their second cousins and having other adults to talk to. Roy and I loved having people to talk to and play games with. I especially loved beating (no, not just beating, but completely smashing) Roy in our Ticket to Ride game. Since my aunt and uncle were on CA time, they would come in around our bedtime and one night after we went to bed. Roy, being the good host, went downstairs to check in on them and was welcomed with a "Hi Dad" from my uncle. So funny! Thanks for graduating, Curt, so we had the excuse to see family!
All 4 kids
Abby and "the funniest boy in the world"
Sam taking advantage of a smaller guy. He just can't stop hugging little ones! Actually, I love all the hugs and kisses he distributes.
Sam with his birthday buddy, my cousin Leslie.
Aunt Linda, Uncle Chris, and Sam.
(Are you jealous, Mom?)
1 comment:
Love all the pix with family, and at the farm. And yes, I AM JEALOUS! See you next month, and I'll take all the hugs I can get then!
Post a Comment