When Abby was about 7 months old, we got this cute picture of her in the bathtub. Abby is a very photogenic kid and we take lots of pictures, but this remains one of my favorites. Look at her cuteness!

A couple weeks ago, I got some cute pictures of Sam in the bathtub. Since we now have more than one bathroom, that means I get to do a little bit of bathroom decorating in our guest bathroom. I want to put up a black and white bathtub picture of each kid, but I can't decide
which picture of Sam to use. He is also incredibly photogenic and just so cute! What do you think?
#1--This shows a lot of Sam's mischievous personality. And look at those rolls!
#2--But then look at that smile! Can't you just feel happiness pouring out of him? I absolutely love my boy!
7 comments:
My vote would be #2. It seems to coordinate a bit better with Abby's 7 month picture (if that is the one you will be using). Regardless of which you use....your kids are so cute and have smiles just like their parents! :)c
I'm with Jamie - my vote would be for #2. But they're both so cute. What happy, happy babies!!
#2 #2 #2!!!! by the way THAT is a super cute idea for a guest bathroom!!!!
Definitely #2 although #1 is also a way cute picture. You have adrable kids! Love the pix in the last post, too.
#3 whoops - I meant #2! They are both wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a cute idea! Grandma Z
I love all your photos and can't wait to see your gorgeous kids in person!!! #2 does work better with Abby's picture. Don't you love how kids grow up! It's so fun!
I'm with the group-#2 for sure. I like close ups, and his smile is priceless!!
Post a Comment