Sunday, March 28, 2010

Does Life Get Any Better?

After a long and pretty "exciting" winter, we are thrilled to be outside playing at the park, going on walks, and doing yard work. I am thrilled we have daffodils growing in our yard--a bright spot of yellow does the heart some good after looking at a whole lot of white for 3 months. But even better than the excitement a daffodil brings is the thrill to watch Abby loving life and Sam smiling at me. Whenever either kid smiles, you can't help but love them even more. Ahhh, I love life!


6 comments:

Svedi Pie said...

So sweet! Happy kids and a happy momma.

Shall's said...

Holy Cow he looks just like Roy!!!!

Crystal Atkinson said...

Aww what cute kids you have, Sam looks like a happy baby and abby from any of the posts that I read seems like a happy big sister.
I hope all is well sending love from Canada

Linda said...

Adorable! Beautiful smiles from both of them. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Wendi said...

Abby just gets cuter and cuter!! And Sam is adorable!

Neil said...

You know, it wouldn't have been hard to put a bright spot of yellow in that white snow...