
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Snow Day
We woke up yesterday morning (we meaning Abby and I because Roy worked graveyards this week so he'd been up all night and was just going to bed) to 3" of snow. Abby was exposed to snow last year, but really wasn't all that excited about it and actually wouldn't willing touch it. In fact, she was mostly terrified to be out in the middle of it all. A year has made a big difference. The video is her first sight of snow this year, but for those not so interested in watching 90 seconds of us (which I totally understand), the picture below is the best part anyway. We do, by the way, require the grandparents to watch the video and will be sending an intensive closed book test their way as soon as time permits. Happy Winter!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
really hope we get some snow in UT! We're going to visit next week! Mere's been reading about snow in books and pictures but I want to see her with the real stuff! You're due soon! Cool!
The Before Linda Bandit (or BLB) strikes again!
Nice video! I can't wait to see Abby again! She seems way more talkative... maybe she'll actually play with me a little bit next time around.
Hmmm... who posted that last comment? Weird... anonymous.
Post a Comment