We had our ultrasound about an hour ago and are very happy to announce that Baby Z is a boy! We should have a nice kid's room filled with pinks, blues, greens, and yellows. We are so excited (and so very glad that we did all the baby equipment in gender-neutral colors with Abby...that will save us a fortune!). We're about 18 weeks away from the due date so you can start counting down the days until you see little Sam accompanying Abby on our blog (or maybe that'll just be us counting down!).
16 comments:
Congrats!!! That's so exciting! Can't wait to see him!
Congratulations Michelle! It's awesome to have both a boy and a girl! You'll have so much fun.
Oh yay! A little boy! And he's the first grandson for your parents! I bet they're thrilled - not that they don't adore their granddaughters, but you know :D Congrats!!
Yay! A boy! And I love the name choice too...
Congrats!!! Boys are a blast. I like the name.
Congratulations!
congrats to you. i love his name. great choice! i'll count with you. i'm sure it will go by a lot quicker for me.
We are so excited for your family! How special for your son to be named after his grandfathers. Love you guys!
I'm ready to start shopping for the little boy outfits now! And maybe some matching boy/girl outfits. Yippee! We're all excited for you guys, and can't wait to meet Sam in person.
Oh how perfect. I'm terrified of having a family of all one gender so you are so lucky to get one of each right off the bat. Congratulations. You will have so much fun.
Congratulations Zwahlens!
Yeah!! Congratulations!! You are following our pattern-Abby will be an awesome big sister:) Great name, buy the way!
any results on the BAR yet?
Congrats guys! Our boys will be like a week apart!
Yeah! We are so excited for you both ~ and for little Abby to have a baby brother. I do so wish we were closer to you so we could partake in the joy.
That's so great! 1 of each is so fun :-)
Post a Comment