We had our church Harvest Social last night and it was a blast! Because there are about 40 people who actively attend our church, getting together for activities feels like attending a family reunion (plus, there are lots of people who are related so it really is a family reunion). We had a chili cook-off, games for the kids, a cake walk, and trick-or-treating down the hallway for the kids. We had a fabulous time. And Abby looked so cute as a duck!
And here's our girl all ready for church in her new dress from Grandma Z. We're only mildly obsessed with her!
2 comments:
Love all the pix - of course of Abby, and also of the valley. Beautiful! I hope we can come there some year during the Fall season.
I love that red dress & I love seeing kids in their costumes, it makes me so sad I rarely get trick or treators :( gorgeous valley, interesting place you live! What exactly is Roy doing? How are you feeling? Abby seems so grown up!
Post a Comment