Monday, August 10, 2009

So Long, Farewell

Roy just got a job in Wise, VA so we will be moving at the end of the month. A big thank you goes out to all our friends and people who feel like family who we have enjoyed being with the last 3 years. Thanks for your patience, the time you have spent with us, the fun times our kids have had together, and your friendship. If you are ever in the Wise area, please come visit!

And if anyone wants a great goldfish named Jakers, let us know!

9 comments:

Desiree said...

Zwahlens! Congratulations on the job! With the gov, right? How exciting. How nice to stay near Roy's family. We are happy for you.

Pacers said...

Hooray! Awesome - congratulations. After three years of school isn't it nice to know a paycheck will be hitting the bank again soon. :)

Linda said...

Congrats to Roy! And we LOVED being with you on our big trip. What a beautiful family you are.

Wendi said...

I really want to say that I am thrilled for Roy, but what I really feel like saying is "Another one bites the dust" Another awesome family leaves our ward.And won't get to see the baby...good things for blogs, huh? Primary won't be the same:)

Seriously-how wonderful for your family to move on and get settled! Good Luck!

Michelle Earnest said...

Congratulations you guys!! It's sad to see you go, you will be missed. Thank heavens for blogs so we can continue to see what is going on in your family. :)

CORYNN AND JER said...

Where the heck is that?

Congrats to Roy. Have a good move!

Daniel Stone said...

Oh, we are so excited for you guys! Hooray for small towns... I am sure you will love it.

Janna said...

Ah! We're so excited for you...but will miss you here! Congratulations!
Ha! I just read Wendi's comment and that's exactly how I was going to start this comment (another one bites the dust).

Svedi Pie said...

I looked up Wise - It seems like it will be a really nice place to live. Very small town - which the more I think about the idea of small town the more I love it. How long do you think you'll stay there? Congrats!! :)