There's no doubt who she looks like! It's a girl version of Roy! She's adorable - congratulations!
She is so cute. Look at all of that blonde hair. Congratulations guys! We look forward to seeing more pictures of her.
Congratulations Roy and Michelle. She is definately a girl version of Roy...However, Abby is cute as a button and Roy is just cute as a butt. We love you guys...Stephen, Catherine, and Zachary Zwahlen
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you! We can't wait to meet Abby. I hope Abby is sleeping a little and that you are able to get a little rest... Mary Beth and Mark
I just had to laugh at what Stephen and Catherine said. It was funny. But she does look like Roy -- I have to agree with that!
Congratulations! She is very cute...I love the curly blonde hair! Glad everyone is safe and healthy, can't wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
There's no doubt who she looks like! It's a girl version of Roy! She's adorable - congratulations!
She is so cute. Look at all of that blonde hair. Congratulations guys! We look forward to seeing more pictures of her.
Congratulations Roy and Michelle. She is definately a girl version of Roy...However, Abby is cute as a button and Roy is just cute as a butt.
We love you guys...
Stephen, Catherine, and Zachary Zwahlen
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you! We can't wait to meet Abby. I hope Abby is sleeping a little and that you are able to get a little rest...
Mary Beth and Mark
I just had to laugh at what Stephen and Catherine said. It was funny. But she does look like Roy -- I have to agree with that!
Congratulations! She is very cute...I love the curly blonde hair! Glad everyone is safe and healthy, can't wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment