Friday, November 9, 2007

The Moment You've Been Waiting For!

Welcome to the Zwahlen Family blog. We are way behind the times when it comes to blogging, but now it's time to catch up a little. I have to admit that a big motivator to creating this blog is that our baby will arrive in about 2 months and I already want to brag about her and have a place to display pictures that I will inevitably be way too proud of!

Here's a little background on the day-to-day events of our life: Roy is in his 2nd year of law school. The end of this semester marks our halfway point! Hurray! Michelle is excitedly getting ready for the baby to join the family. The due date is Jan 1, 2008. We teach the 9 and 10 year olds at church and will probably have a few funny stories to share. So that is the Roy and Michelle Zwahlen family as of now. Look forward for more exciting adventures to come!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Shelly,
I am so glad that you have a blog for me to check all the time. they are a lot of fun!
Melissa

Kurtis Elsliger said...

I am so glad that I now can keep in touch with you this way Michelle and Congrats on your new baby on the way keep up the good work and I will always keep in touch

s.calder said...

Yay! So glad you guys have one now too!!! It'll be a lot easier to hear how you guys are doing!

Drew and Sarah

Cindy Parker said...

Yaaaaaaaay!!! It's so nice to see your beautiful face on my computer screen :). Hopefully we'll be joining you in this world soon

Cindy